Saturday, February 05, 2011

Been Awhile

Got up at 3:30 am this morning, sleep only seems to come between the hours of 6-9 pm. I have spent the morning reading blogs, both mine and others, so I thought I would see if I could access this and post something.
GloJean Happenings:
I'm 60 now, and that feels awful.
Still Working
Grandkids are growing at a rapid pace
Dogs are still here
If I don't quit eating, I am going to pop
Stressed beyond belief
Can't wait for summer
Gotta go, cause I'm hungry.

5 comments:

Lighthousegal said...

Glad to see that you are Blogging again. I love reading blogs and have several that I follow regularly. Especially the food related ones. I DO love to eat and enjoying cooking.
Do you ever think about returning to the Family Blog again. I really loved reading it. I know it takes alot of time to create, but it was so good to read and learn new things about family members.

Cathy said...

You are providing a great information just for free. I like websites that understand the value of providing a prime resource for free.
Lakes By The Bay Air Conditioning

Industrial Ventilation said...

Thanks for the Information, thanks for this fine Post. I will subscribe to your feed for updates.
Commercial Kitchen Hoods

Industrial Ventilation said...

Thanks for the Information, thanks for this fine Post. I will subscribe to your feed for updates.
Commercial Kitchen Hoods

Unknown said...

Hi Gloria, My name is Adam Mivelaz and I am your 1st cousin once removed. I am son of Danny Mivelaz whose father was Raymond F Mivelaz and grandfather was Raymond Leo Mivelaz. I was wondering if there was an e-mail so that we might be able to connect to talk about family. I am currently working on Ancestry.com and wanted to verify what I have and fill any gaps I may have. My e-mail is Mivz18@yahoo.com .