Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Toe to Toe















In the dark I found the table
Walking? Sure I wish that I was able
In the night my feet met wood
The words I said were not real good
By now I'm sure you have a clue
My toes are now just black and blue

I wear a boot so I can move
The Glo for sure has lost her groove
Baby step from here to there
hobbling 'round without a care


If you think I've gone insane
Let me show you my new cane
My bones they crack, don't bend or fold
For it is hell to get old !!

2 comments:

The Curl said...

Hey did you break your toe? I heard you mention a boot? Will it float, can you still swim? Oh the inhumanity. Hope it isn't broke, ouch.

Lighthousegal said...

If it is broken I can feel your pain. I have had a broken toe.....it HURTS!!!!!!!!!!! I droped a gallon of paint on mine, broke it two places. Wore the boot for a couple of weeks.