Monday, June 05, 2006

Plays well with others

I need someone to play with. . . . pure and simple. All my friends live 30 plus miles away and we hardly get to hang out together on a regular basis. They come over and all, but not all the time.

I want to get in my pool, but there is no one to play with me. The twins will be leaving soon. The grandkids come over on the weekends, and Markie just doesn't like to get in. Granted he will sit there and talk to me, but he won't play with me.

The house next door is for sale, and my prayer is that someone will buy it who has a woman there who likes to drink coffee, watch movies and come swim with me. I want someone close who can come over.

The neighbors on one side are nice, but hat is a story for another day. Pray that someone moves in that has teenage boys, and a woman that is just a kid at heart - I do play well with others.

6 comments:

Lisa said...

You could come down and see us Auntie Glo. I know a little girl that LOVES to play. She wantes someone fooling with her 24/7.

The Curl said...

Hey Glo, Bill and I were wondering, if your off Friday if we can come over and play in your pool, with you. I like coffee and I like pools, so it works for me. You are a very nice playmate since you have grown up, ha ha. When we were kids you wouldn't let me play. bill won't bother us much, he just wants to float and then he's back to work on sunday. then I can come and play some more. Just let me know. thanks! Curl

Gloria said...

Carol, COME ON DOWN !!!! I've got to work this Friday, but may take it off.

We have lots of floaties and you all can relax whether I'm here or not.

Lisa - you bring that cute little girl and move next door - I'll put the coffee on !!!!

L. Eubanks said...

can I come play too?

A Flowered Purse said...

i wanna play tooooooooooooooooooo
:)
Love you
Dianna

Gloria said...

Come on down !!!!!