Sunday, June 18, 2006

Vacation

Well vacation is less than 2 week away and I can't wait. I made my first list today, and I am really ready to start packing our suitcases.

Found out today that Donna is going to pick up the kids next weekend (keep your fingers crossed). She's already a month late already, and the twins are pretty upset about it. Joshua said this morning, if she don't get us this summer it will be 2 years before she will see us.

They miss their mom, and I wish it were the other way around. She has put off getting them because her apartment is not ready yet. SHE'S HAD OVER A YEAR TO GET AN APARTMENT AND PREPARE FOR THEM TO COME THIS SUMMER!!! Why she would wait to the last minute is beyond me. I would be there the second I could if it were my kids.

I hope she realizes they are expecting their Christmas and Birthday celebrations. I hope she makes it enjoyable for them. I especially hope she keeps them straight on their medications, because they have been doing great.

2 comments:

A Flowered Purse said...

I hope she shows up and you guys get a much needed vacation!
I can't wait to get to your house and throw lots of parties! you need to go over what kyle needs to do to the pool to make sure its perfect for our swimming needs LOL
Love you
dianna

Gloria said...

You guys come on over on Saturday and I'll give quickie pool instructions. Mark is supposed to be taking them on Saturday. We'll See !!!