Monday, July 16, 2007

Dear Me. . . .

Well, I had stupid migraines all weekend, didn't feel good - now my darned throat hurts. I find out today that Dianna has strep. Hope that is not what this is. . . Bummer !!!!

I went to the drug store and bought three bottles of Tylenol Liquid (extra strength). I am a sissy and cannot swallow pills. I'm going to do a fever ritual and recite incantations around this Tyleonl that I don't even have to crak it open. Like the Boy Scouts say - "be prepared".

I am taking one of the bottles to work as insurance !!!!

work? what can I say - I am really, really busy and I just can't keep up it seems.

I haven't been in my pool in two days - just haven't felt good, and there is no one to play with. The twinnies could care less about swimming. Teenagers!

Markie is making dinner and it smells good. Gotta go! Later.

No comments: