Sunday, July 15, 2007

Toontown/Swim/Laundry/Big Brother


Let's see, today I can:


Toontown


Swim


Do Laundry


Watch Big Brother Live Feeds


Now don't y'all get so jealous that my life is full and jam-packed, because it's not. Actually its quite boring.

Mark and I were talking on the back porch, and I told him about when I was younger and I would spend my evenings listening to my 10-band radio, which intercepted police calls. That was neat. I told Mark I didn't have a computer back then, and quite frankly, I don't know how I would survive without one today. My computer is my touch with the world really. Sad, isn't it? Life just seems to busy for many of us these days.

Been having the migraine's this weekend. Figured it out what was causing them. It's the white tea with Raspberries. I cannot do grapes, raisins, raspberries or blueberries. I found out these fruits contain Tannins, which are big migraine triggers. For me, migraines aren't very painful, it's just eye auras, dizzy and sensitivity to light and sound. Enough said.

Mark and I watched Music & Lyrics last night, and, of course, I fell asleep.

The picture? Well - that's me fighting those darn cogs.






2 comments:

the curl said...

hey glo, glad your back, not that I have blogged anything lately. I too remember listening to my transister radio under my pillow, but I don't remember the police radio.

Food for thought? Are our computers, Tv's, anything we do alot of, (I know I do) more of a Connection with the world, or is it a disconnection (escape) which causes us not to have to deal with the real world. ??

Looking forward to the Momma Blog-brain dead or not!

Later,

Curl

A Flowered Purse said...

is that the lure failing LOL
hope you aren't getting sick. However after this last round of antibiotics, I feel a twinge better.
Love you lots
di