Saturday, August 09, 2008

Ramblings

Thought I would post today, since I am bored out of my mind. I have been fighting algea in my pool for about 2 weeks, and I won. The pool looks great, but I didn't get in today. I've been in it every day for about 3 weeks, and I'm taking a break. I threw a pool party last weekend, and I want to say nobody came, but my kids/grandkids were here, and they are all somebody special. Dianna and Savannah were here yesterday, and it was nice spending time with them.

I am sitting for the neighbor's dogs, and I was up at 4:00 am this morning (A Saturday mind you). I did take a nap, but feel worse than before the nap. It has been one of those lazy days for sure. I almost feel another nap coming on.

The dogs will be going home tomorrow, and I will miss them. They are huge and are very active. Dianna has pics of them on her photo blog. My dog Daisy doesn't like these big dogs much. They play with her ball, so she's pissed and she carried HER ball in the bathroom last night, and laid there and protected it. Daisy is funny, she will ignore me for about 2 weeks cause these big dogs were here. When the dogs come, we keep Daisy upstairs and the big dogs downstairs. We put Daisy's dog food upstairs too. Since I knew the big dogs were coming, I moved Daisy's dog food up early - and she was totally mad at me. She knew what was to come.

Work sucks - what more can I say? Nothing.

1 comment:

the curl said...

Man, I hated to miss your pool party!
Little E continued her fever for a few days. Thought she was getting better until Lins and I took her to
Target FRI and she threw up ALOT, don't know what's up with her.
Read about the cell phone blog,
CRAZY FOR SURE! I still don't understand, but I guess that's the problem. Yeah for AT & T.

Later, Curl