Friday, January 27, 2006

Da Blog

No bloggers for me. I guess I must be purdy darned boring and stuff. How does one obtain blogging friends? I even paid my daughter big bucks to pimp my blog for me. That's sad. Don't senior citizens blog? I can compare aches and pains with the best of 'em.

I've been so busy lately. My friend recouperated from her seizure quite nicely. She will be back to work on Tuesday - Yea. I'm glad she isn't off for three months this time. Work isn't the same without her. My old boss comes back and my friend goes out - Dang it.

I am bored out of my wits as you may tell from my ramblings. I have nothing to report except that we had Brats for dinner and I am full and fat.

"Won't you be, won't you be, please won't you be . . . my neighbor" (my blogging neighbor that is)

2 comments:

Tessa said...

Hello you,
getting blog friends requires someone being brave enough to say HI.
I found you through clicking 'next blog' on the upper right hand corner of the screen.
I would suggest doing that and finding someone that you have somthing in common with and post a bit on their site. They'll appreciate it and will take a look at who you are.

LET THE FRIENDSHIPS BLOOM!

A Flowered Purse said...

You should visit lemon debs blog just click on the blue letters in your comments, her blog is AWESOME!!
Beautiful beautiful pics and she is a very beautiful kind woman!
Love your daughter!