Sunday, January 29, 2006

Fast Forward

Fast forward now and its suddenly Sunday again Yup, I still hate Sundays and it's the regular hum-drums.

Johnny and Angie came for a visit and it is nice to have them. Dianna/Kyle and the kiddos will be here soon, and it will be nice. The problem is they all go home and it's back to the ho-hum Sundays.

Well, I'm going to try and quit smoking next Friday Feb 4. They are having classes at work and all and that is the date that was set. I have already started to break some of the habits, like smoking in my computer room. I have removed the nasty ash trays and have banished myself to the garage or outside. Once some of the habits are broken, hopefully it will be easy - NOT!!!!!

And. . . .Oh. . . .yea, ahem, check out me comments. People are now dropping by. I'm trying to respond to some of them, but I get lost in blogger-hell and am not successful.

. . . ."any way the wind blows". . . . . .

2 comments:

L. Eubanks said...

You can do it Glo!


You can have your comments emailed to you, so you won't have to check them all the time.

A Flowered Purse said...

YAY thats the best news I read all day. I don't know if i told you but someplace for pretty cheap they do laser therapy for smoking and it has like a 80% success rate and its a weekend deal. Im gonna go look it up and link you to it!
Love you
Dianna