Saturday, January 28, 2006

Sleepy Saturday Morning


What am I talking about, sleepy Saturday Morning? I must be out of my head. I was up at 12:30 doing school work - What is the matta with me. I did go back to sleep though for a bit and am still in my PJs and it's nearly 11.

Shhhhhh listen - the laundry is calling me and I am not wanting to hear it. My day is going to be consumed with Tide, Downy, Hot Water, Cold Water, Agitate, Spin, Rinse and U of L basketball. Hope they play a clean game. . . har har.

Hopefully Johnny is coming in today. It's been awhile since he's been here, and I miss him. For those of you who read this (Ha!!!) (Hey Mary O-Lee), Johnny is my son of whom I am very proud. He's a lawyer. He worked very hard to get where he's at, and it makes my heart want to burst.

Well the voices in my head are calling me. . . (still listening?) they are saying "wash me". No, I'm not scizo, just having a laundry denial moment.

Hey, I'm practicing uploading pics. I chose this one of Michael because he is the king of dirty clothes. Good Kid, but he wears his clothes for days sometimes.

"Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday night's all-right"

5 comments:

L. Eubanks said...

Hi auntie glo. I didnt' know you had a blog until today. I am adding you to my list. Maybe some of my blog friends will read your blog and leave you a comment. I don't have that many blog friends either. People read my blog, but never write on it. Oh well. We can comment to each other :)

Gloria said...

TESTING

Melzie said...

Hi Di's momma :0) I am her Missouri friend Melody. Your blog is coming along great, I deleted mine LOL just got tired of it for a while. Anyways I'll drop in and visit ya from time to time, enjoy your bloggety blog! xoxo

the curl said...

Hey glo, I'm testing this. curl

A Flowered Purse said...

LOL Mom on the laundry
Downy NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Good job on the picture YAYYYYY you rock lady!!
Ill be over in a bit
Love you
dianna