Sunday, March 19, 2006

One final exam away

I'm one final exam away from completing this class. It has been pure hell trying to work and write all these papers. I'm down to the final exam. The class ends tomorrow, then I can get back to semi-normal.

I"m not taking another class until after April. I need a break. Anyone who takes a 5 week class knows what work is involved. Imgaine cramming a whole semester into 5 week. One good thing tho - it goes by fast.

I spent yesterday with Dianna, Kyle and kids and it was wonderful. I had not seen their house since they've done the work. They are almost done with it, but it looks absolutely wonderful.

Ahhhh my grandbabies, what can I say?

3 comments:

Lighthousegal said...

Sounds like you do need a break from the classes, but you should be very proud of accomplishing that.
Also sounds like you had a good time with the kids yesterday. Enjoy every minute of it.....I know I would sure love for my kids to have their Grandma.
Have a good Monday!!!

A Flowered Purse said...

I enjoyed your visit :)
Good luck on your exam!!
Love you
Nannie

The Curl said...

Your grandkids are kids are some special people! I want to see the house soon too, now that I'm unemployed again (by choice) enjoy your break.