Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Telehpone Hell




I have three remote telephones. They serve me well. One upstairs in the LR. If i'm up there, it rings - bam - got it. (Hold on - telephone ringing - have to go find one).

There is a remote phone also in my computer room and one in my bedroom/family room. Ahhh, I can do almost anything and the telephone is right there.

(Darn- hold on again, didn't get to it last time and it's ringing again - gotta go find one somewhere).

SOMEONE HAS UPSET MY TELEPHONE APPLECART. The black telephone in the family room/bedroom went missing. Couldn't find it anywhere. So, I carried the one in the computer room to the family room. Mark and I called our home phone number from our cell phone and found the missing black phone, tucked in the crevis of the couch (Grrrrr - brb - persistant caller and I still havent found a phone)

The black phone needs to be recharged, but I feel better now - but there is still problem. The phone in my computer room is now missing. . . . I dare not carry the phone down from the upstairs.

I'm spoiled and I realize that, but I have just spent about 10 minutes looking for a phone to answer and this will never get posted. . . .

Well with the persistant caller, I found the computer room phone, but it too is dead. . .So. . . it's charging. Hold on - - - - HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!

1 comment:

A Flowered Purse said...

It was me It was me LOL
I can never find my phones!~
love you
Dianna