Monday, March 06, 2006

It's been a long blog lonely time

I haven't blogged too much lately because I am so darned busy. Work is taking it right on out of me. School when I get home, then to bed.

This little blogger is tired.

We are entering week 4 of my latest class and only have one more week on this one, then I am taking a break until after Thunder over Louisville. I'm not breaking because of Thunder, it's just that work only gives me $5200.00 a year on education reimbursement, and I have to plan my classes right. I'm tired of writing papers. I have one more to write on this class. Yipee.

I plan on fishishing up Henry on the family blog this weekend or next, it's going to be a long story, him being my dad, there's a lot of stuff to write about.

I sent the family some pictures - did anybody actually get them?

"fish head, fish heads, roly poly fish heads. . . eat 'em up yum"

Punch drunk tired,
Glo

2 comments:

The Curl said...

hey glo, can't wait to read the henry blog. I don't feel like bloggin either and I ain't even writing a family thing. I've got blog writer's block. (Not that I ever wrote that much anyway) have a good week, later curl

A Flowered Purse said...

ohhhhh i can't wait to read about papaw, I actually remember stuff about him!!
Stop bein so busy!
Love you
dizie wizie