Sunday, February 26, 2006

The dream

I had a dream Friday night that so disturbed me. I dreamt that two people planned this grand wedding for me. It was really a nightmare. I was marrying my last Husband (whom I loathe), and I was worried about my Markie. I had married the guy and went home and Mark was not there, but I had to tell him I was married now to someone else. All my ex-husband's family was there and all. It was awful.

I was never so glad to wake up and see that cowboy lying next to me. Mark has been giggling at me all weekend.

The dream was awful, awful, awful - blah, puke, eikes. . . . . Made me want to cringe everytime I thought about the dream. As you can tell, I'm still cringing.


Boy, my blogging butt is behind - I haven't blogged since Tuesday.

"dream a little dream of me" (record ends. . . .screeeeeeeeech)

2 comments:

A Flowered Purse said...

Shooooo glad im not the only one with funky dreams!
Love you
Dianna

A Flowered Purse said...

SHooooooooooooooo you never write woman