Thursday, February 02, 2006

Ahhhh The Weekend

It's a Thursday/Friday. What I mean by that is I have tomorrow off which is Friday. These three day weekends are so nice, and I get to sleep in tomorrow, get my paper done for class and oh yea - try and quit this nasty habit.

Dear God - I need that positive light about now. I know it's going to be hard, and I know I'm going to be grumpy. I really hope the weekend is not stressful because stress is one of my smoking triggers. I think Mark and the twins need to pack up and go somewhere for a few days. I chose to quit on a long weekend, because I won't have to take my grumpiness to work with me and piss all those people off. I can just piss the people off that I love dearly. They'll forgive me, and so will my doggies. I will also have three days with no nicotine in my system so it will be easier if things get stressful at work. Being in HR and all is somewhat stressful pretty much constantly.
I get to work at 5:30 am and by 6:20 I had been filled in on a situation on 3rd shift, got two people out of bed because the 3rd shifters didn't get their paychecks and the phone was ringing off the hook. I NEEDED A SMOKE !!!!

Enough Babbling I've gots to go. More later.

"quick with a joke and a light of a smoke, but there's someplace that he'd rather be"

2 comments:

TheMommason said...

Good Luck with your goal this weekend.

Fingers crossed for you!

A Flowered Purse said...

Keeping my fingers, toes and eyes crossed for ya!!
Love
Dianna