Tuesday, February 21, 2006

What day of the week is this???

IT'S TUESDAY !!!!! American Idol night. I love it because tonight begins the performance shows. Yipee. Now, mind you folks, I'm a granny and I love AI.

I have been extremely busy at work. I'm working 1/2 to an hour over every day, and it's getting to me physically - I'M POOPED. I would normally get off at 3, come home and do my school work, then I would have the evening. You wouldn't think that half hour would make much of a difference, but it does. It seems I run behind all the time. It really is a good kind of stress.

My boss at work is giving me stuff to do and that feels really nice, because he has enough trust in me to do my job. I really like the field of Human Resources, but it can be quite hectic and I can honestly say that there is never a dull moment. That's what makes it so interesting. Something new everyday. Actually folks, I kinda look forward to going to work again.

I am still working the family blog, and have decided the next one is going to be the one on the house I grew up in. I know that the house is not a person, but it has a real significance in my life and my memories.

For all you bloggers out there - I'm painting the inside of my house this summer - and you all are all invited to come dip your brush into the bucket and put it on the walls. In all seriousness, I'm going to have to hire it done because the task is overwhelming.

Only a few more months till that darned pool cover comes off.

"Pool days, pool days, dear old golden rule days" (yup, I got the words all screwed up - didn't I - Or did i?)

1 comment:

The Curl said...

Hey glo, I have a perfect picture for your House Blog, if I can find it, and its pretty small, its the one where you, daddy, sandy, ginny, karen skeeters, me, and karen pritchett are all on the front steps for your high school grad. (I think) I'll try to find it and see what you can do with it.
Your right, the house is a person in itself, many, many memories there. good choice to have a section dedicated. cool