Thursday, February 16, 2006

T.G.I.T

Yes, you read that right. Thank God its Thursday. Tomorrow is my Friday off and I am so glad. Another class started this past Tuesday and it seems I am busy, busy, busy. I want to work more on the Family blog than I do school or work work. Now that's sick. I'm not sure who I will write about next, my mom, dad or the house I grew up in. Yea the house I grew up in will get it's own chapter, as that house had a lot of character and saw a lot of "stuff". Stay tuned.

I wonder if the teacher in my class would let me turn in a family blog as one of my papers.

My job is going great, but I am really busy. I have more work to do than you can imagine. I even brought some home to do this weekend. Now that's dedication - or is it stupidity? I'm not sure - I'll let you all know.

. . ."to sleep, per chance to dream. Ahhhh, there's the rub."

1 comment:

The Curl said...

Hey glo, good stuff your writing. I have to ask, How's the smoking thing going? Hope its going well.

yeah I'm just waiting for Spring and Summer!!!!!!