Wednesday, May 31, 2006

As quick as they came they went

The ants came, they stirred me up for a morning, then they were gone ! Hmmmmmm

To other news: It's been hot here, and the pool is open. I've been in it everyday, except yesterday - it threatened to storm all afternoon, but never did.

I did something in my pool today that I've never done in 4 swimming seasons. I donned goggles, earplugs and nose clips and I went under water. Markie didn't think I would do it, but I did.

I encountered a coupla problems. The first time, things went well, except I kept my eyes closed. Lotta good them goggles did me. I had a terrible time with the nose plugs, they kept sliding off my geasy nose. I couldn't get them to stay on. The second time I went underwater, I opened my eyes, but the nose clippies slipped off and I got a nose full of water.

Needless to say, I did something more than float on a noodle today, but I need some grippie nose plugs. Maybe my nose is just too fat !!! Maybe I need some of them vice grips for my big fat nose.

Now I have funky swim hair too - but it was fun.

1 comment:

A Flowered Purse said...

LOL
Glad you are safe n sound
Love you
Dianna