Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Bummer

I've been drinking the hell out of green tea because I was told it was good for my health. Now I see a report on TV where the FDA says "No No" it ain't doin' a darn thing for me. Sh*t !!!

I was thrilled to death when they told me chocolate was good for me. They are going to take back that piece of news too - I just know it. I'm just not watching the news anymore.

Anyway. . . . I am back in school again, and as you can tell I haven't been blogging. It just seems like there is so much work to do, that I don't have time to do what I want to do. Oh well, such is the nature of life.

As far as the pool goes, it is only up to 76 degrees. I got it in last Friday and got some more dirt out of it, but I can tell you - it's dirty again.

I really need some warm weather, a few hunks of chocolate and some green tea. Yum Yum.

1 comment:

A Flowered Purse said...

I saw that on the news last night and thought of you. Ireally don't think they know what the hell they are talking about on any of it. LOL on your green tea. Switch to white tea LOL It makes ya happy!
Love you
Dianna